Christmas in Coweta is an effort lead by Bridging the Gap Community Outreach. The purpose of Christmas in Coweta is to bring churches and other non-profit organizations together to provide assistance for Christmas gifts for children of needy families in Coweta County, Georgia.
If you need assistance with Christmas gifts for your children, complete the application on this site. You will need the following:
- Proof of Coweta County residence.
- Last 4 digits of Social Security card for applicant/spouse and each child.
- Birth date for each child.
- Clothing sizes for each child
- Any other specific “wish list” items for your child/children